Liverpool 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wheels fell off against Palace and Chelsea though and you don't have players on the same level now.

Don't know what you're gutted about, you won it in April :)

I know that, I've only watched the season review up to the Norwich away game, DVD cuts out after that!! :-)

Interesting one this Liverpool side.

Despite them having no European football, playing in their words some amazing football, beaten Chelsea , Arsenal and drawn at spurs and had their manager there longer than the likes of us Chelsea and united, they still don't find themselves top of the league.

The games between the top sides this season are going to be crucial - Klopp seems to get it consistently right in these games. That gives them a big chance

Title is between City, Liverpool and Chelsea. Arsenal 4th, Spurs 5th, Rags and Everton fighting for Europa. Liverpool and Chelsea with no European football are a big threat to us.

Title is between City, Liverpool and Chelsea. Arsenal 4th, Spurs 5th, Rags and Everton fighting for Europa. Liverpool and Chelsea with no European football are a big threat to us.

After last season, you can't count anyone out (except manyooo).
Title will be between City, Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal and Spurs.
All are equally capable of winning it.
Be interesting to see how we fare against the other 4, after losing at Spurs.

I hope we never let these ****s win the league. I think if they got any more bitter, Merseyside would fall into the Irish sea.

I'm not arsed so long as City or Arsenal don't get near winning a European Cup. Especially City, their fans don't deserve it.

City fans are appalling.

Well that was shite. Hate man city. Formed 10 years ago.

Plastic flags out at City

City are horrible side

Very fake

I could never support them. They have basically given a billion quid to get there name on a trophy a couple of times. That's what it cost to engrave.

Fans are shit, sing songs that's belong in division one. Flags, streamers and fireworks.

Its all so plastic.

Atmosphere seemed faked tonight

Has anyone asked Guardiola his thoughts on Shaun Goater, Nicky Summerbee and Alf Inge Haaland?

No course not. It's like they've erased everything prior to being taken over.

I bet 90 percent of that stadium couldn't tell you what maine road is, never mind point you in the direction.

I hate them, and especially on a night like tonight.

City fans really are poor.

when that third went in and the camera panned to the crowd.

the amount of gormless tossers not even clapping was ridiculous.

Last edited:
I hope we never let these ****s win the league. I think if they got any more bitter, Merseyside would fall into the north sea.

Hate them more than United, I despise them. Ironic that a few of them try make out we've attracted glory hunters over the years, Liverpool and united have millions of the ****s. Never understood the glory hunter jibe aimed at city from either Liverpool or united fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.