Liverpool 2017/18

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by nmc, 22 Jun 2017.

1. ped

ped

you tell them mate , all the top clubs use citys spending as a smokescreen for their own failures, spurs for example have got a billion pounds to spend ,its going on real estate,the same as arsenal chose to do,utd put commercial interests at the top of player recruitment requirments,liverpool are a selling club, thank god we have the best owners in football who put building a football team first and foremost, in fact i think we are the only football club in england who do things "the right way"

2. ped

ped

you need a better football team

3. nmc

nmc

Sky spending longer talking about Liverpool tonight than they are about a Spurs or us who are actually playing tonight. Sky seem to think it’s the 80s and Liverpool are favourites !

4. cheekybids

cheekybids

At my daughters gymnastics club they have a big sign

“Excuses or results but you can’t have both”

Underneath it says “you haven’t failed until you’ve made excuses”

Nothing gives me more pleasure than hearing Klopp & his lot saying they can’t compete because of ........insert excuse.

City have never said we can’t compete with Europe’s elite, plenty have told us but we never said it & that’s a huge difference.

5. Lancet Fluke

Lancet Fluke

Does klopp ever talk about Liverpool at his press conferences or just us? Goofy **** is obsessed.

6. Inter Me Nan

Inter Me Nan

Why what's he said?

7. Lancet Fluke

Lancet Fluke

Nothing negative this time which makes a change, just talking about how they beat us so they shouldn't worry about playing anyone else in Europe. It just struck me that stories about his press conferences come up on news aggregation sites every week, no other managers come up with anything like the same consistency so I assume he talks about us significantly more than other managers. I'd find it odd if Pep wittered on about Liverpool every press conference.

8. Inter Me Nan

Inter Me Nan

Fair enough.

9. aguero93:20

aguero93:20

Just us. It's a thing he's brought from Germany, where all your shortcomings can be explained in two words - Bayern Munich.

10. JPBB

JPBB

Much talk on AWK about who they will get in the next round.

I think it is a little disrespectful, arrogant and delusional.