Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Much talk on AWK about who they will get in the next round.

I think it is a little disrespectful, arrogant and delusional.

Plenty of talk on here before last night about who City might play. It's normal to look ahead, especially when favourites for a tie. Of all of the basket case mentality on display over there, that isn't really it.

At my daughters gymnastics club they have a big sign

“Excuses or results but you can’t have both”

Underneath it says “you haven’t failed until you’ve made excuses”

Nothing gives me more pleasure than hearing Klopp & his lot saying they can’t compete because of ........insert excuse.

City have never said we can’t compete with Europe’s elite, plenty have told us but we never said it & that’s a huge difference.
No pain, no gain was the motto at my girls' gym club. My eldest used to glow in the dark from the number of x rays she had!

It's becoming the usual Kop out from clubs whose owners don't want to compete, as they'd sooner spend the oney elsewhere instead of of the players on the pitch, be it servicing debts in their own country, paying dividends to directors, or merely not spending.

Pathetic, really.

Of course.

Two fucking shite games, loads of bullshit followed by a dismal non event, & probably fuck both of them up for at least a game or two either side in the Premier League, whilst they worry about out bullshitting each other.
Means one of them making the semis though which I'm not a fan of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.