Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess that's one interpretation when you look through sky blue tinted spectacles. Lol.
No spectacles are required to see that 18 point gap.

In fact we are so far ahead of you,on and off the pitch,that perhaps it's your good Essex self that needs vision aid,in the form of binoculars.

No spectacles are required to see that 18 point gap.

In fact we are so far ahead of you,on and off the pitch,that perhaps it's your good Essex self that needs vision aid,in the form of binoculars.
You are way ahead in the league this season that is undeniable and you deserve to be having only lost once this year so far. All we can try to do for now is close the gap a little or at least stop it increasing and I believe that over the last 10 games or so we have matched you for points so that's a start lol.

BTW I'm not from Essex and I do not live in Essex. Its true I'm not currently living or working as close to the North West as I once did and would like to be but to mention Essex is a very cheap shot and unworthy of you.

iu

A peace offering to Romford Bob.

iu

A peace offering to Romford Bob.
I already got one of those or something similar from my City supporting mate. And how many times must I say I have never been to Romford, not even sure where it is. My current server might be routed through it but geographically I haven't a clue. Just out of interest, how many on here ever watched a Man City game when they were in the 3rd tier, I never stopped supporting my team even when they dropped to 8th, even when we had Woy in charge, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.