Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hala Madrid. Can hardly believe I have written that, but I hope and pray that Madrid fuckin eviserate the cultist media dahlings. I don’t care if it’s a four nil twatting or a scummy one nil off a fluke bounce off someone’s arse. Come on Spanish rags please beat these whiny scouse ****s..Gracias Amigos.

The Scouse banner is a thing of wonder. All that famous knowledge and humour combined into a spectacular visual cringe. And the press lap them up FFS!

More exceptionalism. Maddock is another of the Scouse mafia in the national press. I've seen extracts from Honigstein's book about Klopp suggesting that he was put off Manchester United by Woodward pitching Old Trafford to him as a version of Disneyland. The extract I saw also referred to talks with us but suggested he was never really interested without saying why. I expect this also applies to his view of City (needless to say, I think he's wrong).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.