Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dippers = Sellers ( to date). IF Salah replicates 2017/18 season in the 2018/19 season then hats off to him.
As a City fan I don't like to watch other teams lifting trophies but I need an injection of half decent footbal, particularly after the 3 minutes of half decent play in the FA Cup final ( that was how long the penalty took).
Really not bothered about result.
Just the result of the "hearing" on 31st.
Already said we should insist on including Sheikh Mansour on travel list on team bus next season -and as a member of a foreign royal family that country decide security measures (with little restriction).

Oh look. This cxnt is back. And this time, sanctimonious ignorant hypocrite that he is, he presumes to lecture us about club finances.

Understand some history, dipshit. For the first 70 odd years of its existence, Liverpool were pretty much an insignificance in comparison to what they’d later achieve. They won a handful of titles, same as City really, but nothing that set the world alight. They did not win their first FA Cup, for instance, for 60 years after we won ours. Decent team, not world beaters. In Everton’s shadow for a fair chunk of their history.

Then, in the 1960s and 1970s, the Littlewoods family invested very very heavily in the club. So much so that a team that was in the second division in 1962 were champions of Europe 15 years later, a title they went on to win 4 times in 8 seasons. That investment brought them Clements and Keegan and Toshack and Dalgleish and Souness and Hansen. It bought them league titles and FA cups and European cups and more besides. In 15 years a club that started as journeymen became the stand-out team in the whole of Europe, if not the world. And it was all done on the back of significant investment. It is, in other words, no more and no less than what we are doing 40 years later.

So when you come on here and lecture us about how your saintly club - the one that connives at criminal attacks on an opposition team bus - never funds transfer fees from its owner’s pocket, you are either a liar and a hypocrite or fucking stupid beyond belief and ignorant of your own club’s history. Judging from your previous posts and your inability to acknowledge that your contributions to this forum are on the whole not well received, my assessment is you are just fucking stupid beyond belief.

By the way, let me explain part of your own post to you. You know when you said “We are a self sustaining club in the top 8 richest turnovers on the planet”? What you meant by ‘in the top eight’ was that you are in fact eighth. Now go back to the news item where you found that nugget of information and see if you can see who is fifth. That’s right, City. The club that you have come on this forum to be disrespectful to - the one with a bigger turnover than yours, for all its istree. Do you understand that? Let me repeat it for you. City is a self sustaining club, in the top 5 richest turnovers on the planet. We generate our own money. The days of substantial owner investment in playing staff are over. Infrastructure is different, but in terms of playing staff, we are running at a profit even whilst spending substantially on players in the last 2-3 seasons. Your criticism would have stank of hypocrisy 10 years ago. Now it is not simply hypocritical, it’s just untrue. Still, like most Liverpool fans I’m sure you won’t let the truth get in the way of a good excuse.

So don’t come on here lecturing us about our club’s finances, you little cxnt, because you frankly don’t have the first fucking clue what you are talking about.

Now fuck off you ignorant twat.

Op+loves+you+_0a381b7f68f38fc193ca012ef13e6f82.gif

Pity that wasn't the rule for when i told the irriting stoke fan in all our match threads to fuck off

Great post anyway chris,it was time he was told

Dont sweat it karen. I also have a warning for telling the same Stoke fan to go forth lol.

Dont sweat it karen. I also have a warning for telling the same Stoke fan to go forth lol.

I got a thread ban for being nasty to that lovely Liverpool fan...I think I might have offended him.
But I do wish the plastic Scouse loving bin dipping shell suited twat would FUCK OFF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.