Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
deirdre-anne-kirkbride.jpg
Always wondered what he looked like without his beard!

I hate them both equally. Both clubs and their fans are cut from the same cloth essentially. They just can't be separated when it comes to deciding which is more despicable.
They are making a joint documentary ...Despicable We...

They really are the most odious, candle waving, self indulgent set of fans you will ever come across. Certainly on a par with the rags.

Had a argument with a dipper at work who is insistent that they never booed Ederson on Saturday.

They really are the most odious, candle waving, self indulgent set of fans you will ever come across. Certainly on a par with the rags.

Had a argument with a dipper at work who is insistent that they never booed Ederson on Saturday.
It was audible on tv!

I hate these pricks. The two things I've seen on their wretched forum that top off my hatred of them is so many of them saying Ederson created the dangerous situation and therefore should have been carded if anyone, and their absolute refusal to acknowledge they booed and shouted abuse at an unconscious player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.