Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think it'll be better for us if they beat Bayern and progress in the CL, resulting in more games, or will that give them momentum again? Would a defeat be more damaging in terms of confidence?
A humiliating defeat would be my preference.

Horrid delusional dipper idiot tried to slag City off in the pub and got shot down by some old fella who looked about 90. Totally destroyed the bellend, he came out with all the usual shite , oil money,human rights, blah blah blah. The old guy then went to town on him about their hypocritical financial history.
I was totally gobsmacked as the old fella is a Sunderland fan!!!
Bought him a pint and some pork scratchings. He was well happy.
I just raised my glass and smiled. Oh how they are hated, by just about every team in England.
Priceless.

Do you think it'll be better for us if they beat Bayern and progress in the CL, resulting in more games, or will that give them momentum again? Would a defeat be more damaging in terms of confidence?
I would personally keep them in it as they will reach a pinch point where they may decide to rotate if they end up with a difficult game at the weekend followed by a mid-week tie or vice-vercer (sp?)

A draw at home would have to see them go for it in Munich. I would prefer it if they were taken to extra time and eventually beat Bayern. I don’t think they would progress after that though.

Depends on how much they win or lose by.

Because we’ve been the best team in the premier league era not to win one. We’ve been more consistently good than Leicester or Blackburn who’ve won one. We bottled one. We’ve been close a number of times and still haven’t managed one. Where I live everyone is pretty much United or Pool fans so it’s certainly embarrassing compared to their accomplishments in the prem era

You have reinforced my point - you haven't won one because you are not good enough. They are not handed out because of what you have done previously or because rival teams have all won one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.