Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool are 'still Rocky Balboa, not Ivan Drago' - Klopp

What the actual is he serious trying to win the title with mind games!

Klopp putting the message out there that everyone will get behind them because city are hated. Jeez he's desperate
Is he implying we are using PEDs??

I still don't get the "can they bridge a 25 point gap" we all start on zero points ,last season has got fuck all to do with this season ,so where is this bridge?

Well, do you see us playing worse than last season ?

Do you envisage us losing 4-5 game more than last season ?

If the answer is no, then that is your 25 point bridge that Liverpool have to make up on how they performed last season.

Look we all know what you are getting at but surely you also understand what everybody else means at the same time :)

Well, do you see us playing worse than last season ?

Do you envisage us losing 4-5 game more than last season ?

If the answer is no, then that is your 25 point bridge that Liverpool have to make up on how they performed last season.

Look we all know what you are getting at but surely you also understand what everybody else means at the same time :)

Yeah see where you are coming from but we going to win 18 games on the bounce again? Are we going to 100 points again? I’m looking at us getting 90 points so Liverpool will need to get 91 so 16 points more, I feel with there slight improvements I can see them getting an extra 12 points. Yep it’s going to be close but we are farourtes for a reason.

Yeah see where you are coming from but we going to win 18 games on the bounce again? Are we going to 100 points again? I’m looking at us getting 90 points so Liverpool will need to get 91 so 16 points more, I feel with there slight improvements I can see them getting an extra 12 points. Yep it’s going to be close but we are farourtes for a reason.

Fair enough but will their new signings gel straight off, will the keeper come in and play well instantly, not all things are a given, I don't think we will get 100 points again either tbh but hopefully we will go unbeaten lol well £5 at 60-1 hopes so anyway :)

Fair enough but will their new signings gel straight off, will the keeper come in and play well instantly, not all things are a given, I don't think we will get 100 points again either tbh but hopefully we will go unbeaten lol well £5 at 60-1 hopes so anyway :)

Yeah there goalie is there main upgrade he looked really good on the ball passing it out. We will see hope he drops a clanger.

Still, I hope we have Ivan Drago's attitude to Liverpool's 'Rocky Balboa'...

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.