Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
On top of that they have done very little rotating of players. Klopp has 9 starters and he is loathe to rotate them. That means when he needs Fabinho, lovren and shaqiri to come in, they will be rusty and the longer he keeps those players out, the more fatigued the starters become and the more pissed off those bench players get.

I'm especially eager to see Fabinho in the league. He was slower than javi Garcia in the Pre season games. Which is another point. They had a very early and very extensive preseason. Come Christmas time there is every possibility this team will be dead on its feet

Since Kornmeyer came in, Klopp has rotated most of all managers in the PL. But he didn't do it for fun, they do it based on data during practice and medical data. Rotation this early on, is usually not needed if the pre season was good.

Also, Liverpool had had much better control of the games this season, which should lead to less tear and wear .

But they will need to rotate, and I think you can look forward to seeing more of Sturridge, Fabinho and Shaqiri the coming weeks.

Are the press in full Sheffield Wednesday mode over the scousers this morning? Fortunately I can avoid the UK press!

Yep full blown hysteria. Best team putting down a marker.

When in reality they made a meal out of beating a piss poor psg team. But that is swept under the carpet.

Even klopp in his presser afterwards is starting to be a cocky ****. Cant wait for this lot to end with fucking nowt this season.

Since Kornmeyer came in, Klopp has rotated most of all managers in the PL. But he didn't do it for fun, they do it based on data during practice and medical data. Rotation this early on, is usually not needed if the pre season was good.

Also, Liverpool had had much better control of the games this season, which should lead to less tear and wear .

But they will need to rotate, and I think you can look forward to seeing more of Sturridge, Fabinho and Shaqiri the coming weeks.

I'm not sure "looking forward to it" quite captures it

Riding their luck at the moment. PSG deserved nothing from that game but Liverpool were not much better. Salah was as poor as I have seen him since signing for Liverpool

Pissed off with that late winner. I thought PSG were awful and couldn’t believe how many times they gave the ball away, but the scousers were not much better.
Why can’t they play like that against us? We would absolute murder them.

Hate the utter scum but we should not underestimate them this season. That was a good result last night and they are looking strong this season.

I agree with the comments about squad depth so hopefully they will start to tire as it is 2 games a week.

That late goal was a difference to scouse hysteria and self doubt of letting a 2 goal lead slip.

Annoying twats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.