Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm amazed at all the fawning over them so far this season.

Yes, they beat West Ham 4-0 on opening day, which actually on opening day was probably a bit of a shock considering the players West Ham have bought. We've subsequently seen WH are actually just a bit shit. Since then there have been no convincing displays, and last night they struggled to beat the poorest performing PSG team i've seen in a long while.

Yep full blown hysteria. Best team putting down a marker.

When in reality they made a meal out of beating a piss poor psg team. But that is swept under the carpet.

Even klopp in his presser afterwards is starting to be a cocky ****. Cant wait for this lot to end with fucking nowt this season.

Always put SSN on in the morning before I go to work,couldn't bring myself to do it this morning.

The Rabiot drums are silent this morning. Average, workmanlike defender with a passing range of 10-20 yards. Matic like in his mobility got a little bit of a baller in him but no more than Mark Noble. On that showing last night I hope the clamour for his signing is done.

Yep full blown hysteria. Best team putting down a marker.

When in reality they made a meal out of beating a piss poor psg team. But that is swept under the carpet.

Even klopp in his presser afterwards is starting to be a cocky ****. Cant wait for this lot to end with fucking nowt this season.
So true.

They'll be absolutely ruined by mid January. So many positions they can't properly rotate in, and they have some hard runs of games coming up.

Nothing i've seen so far makes me think they'll win the league...

Just had a butchers at rag cafe (yeah I know) and there is a lot of discussion about Salah's reaction to Firmino's goal and one poster reckons there is tension between Mane and Salah because they don't pass to each other.

Probably bollocks but we live in hope

i agree with most on here, I think there playing style will catch up with them in the end, i don't think you can play every game like its a cup final this early in the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.