Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Rabiot drums are silent this morning. Average, workmanlike defender with a passing range of 10-20 yards. Matic like in his mobility got a little bit of a baller in him but no more than Mark Noble. On that showing last night I hope the clamour for his signing is done.

Yeah, he's had his time at MCFC and fucked it! Let's move on - Dutch League? There's gotta be a clone of Nige and Ferny running around the Eredivisie?

Many probably said that about us. There’s a January window round the corner too for reinforcements if they’re near burn out.
Last season we didn't play every game like it was a cup final, so I don't know where your coming from tbh, as for reinforcements in January, how many top teams strengthen in January, as soon as they get a bad result, doubt will creep in and that will be the undoing.

I’m not fussed what the dippers do, if we perform to the level we are capable of they won’t get near us in the title race, the depth of our squad is the best it’s ever been for me and could get even better in January if Pep has his eye on anyone .... At full strength they struggled to beat an awful PSG team last night and looked jaded in the second half ...!

Always put SSN on in the morning before I go to work,couldn't bring myself to do it this morning.

According to silly Sally at the beeb, it was one of those glorious Anfield European nights
When I was watching I did notice that all I could hear were PSG fans chanting, even when they were 2-0 down

According to silly Sally at the beeb, it was one of those glorious Anfield European nights
When I was watching I did notice that all I could hear were PSG fans chanting, even when they were 2-0 down

Yeah that's all I heard,I have seen 1 on the BBC that described it as a "thunderous night at Anfield"

Different between Liverpool and us is we keep the ball a lot better Which in the long term against the poorer sides our players are not getting burn out.

Different between Liverpool and us is we keep the ball a lot better Which in the long term against the poorer sides our players are not getting burn out.

It was a typical Liverpool performance. Pretty ordinary until they scored, then got a lift and the opposition seemed to shit themselves (which is very familiar!!!) and that's how the pen came about
As soon as PSG got one back it was the dippers who were panicking up until PSG switched off, not that they were really switched on

Have to say that it was great movement from Sturridge for Liverpool's first goal. IMHO it was just a hopeful cross which Sturridge made the most of. However he missed a much clearer header in the second half

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.