Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had a cracked rib. You can hardly breathe properly without being in agony. He hasn't got broken ribs.
Same here. Every time I coughed, I was in agony for about 2 weeks. I didn't really mind though, as it came from the CPR performed by the Paramedic after I'd had a cardiac arrest last year. Some things you just put up with!

No way he plays with a cracked rib. He looked immense in Holland Germany game. At the most he's got some bruising or minor muscular problem. Just Klopp playing games I think.

Not just that (though I totally agree even breathing is painful with a cracked rib) but there's also no way a doctor would sign off someone to play with a cracked and thus weakened rib. Far too dangerous.

Yeah, that was hyperbole. Having said that, it's crazy to think that he's already gotten them to a Champions League final. You can't win it if you don't get tbetr, and losing to Madrid in a match in wwhich they held their own with the European champions until Salah went off injured is nothing to be ashamed of. I think they're moving in the right direction, as are Chelsea.
You mean, you think your team is moving in the right direction don’t you??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.