Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Time for a petition for a full, independent public inquiry into the behaviour of those nasty Senegal fans.

Seeing how empty the stadium was, it was probably only family and friends there which is why the booing and jeering was all the more upsetting for him

Your getting panned for this and rightly so.

We have also been to Liverpool and Tottenham, taking 4 points.

Liverpool will suffer when they need to start using their squad. They are reliant on that front 3 and once it’s broken up through rotation over the Christmas period they will drop points.

Absolutely no doubt about it.
Are Mane and Salad in the African cup?

I believe you won't see us, right at it, for want of a better phrase, until New Year.
These bloody breaks don't help, for continuity. I do believe we are keeping some in reserve,
for the KO stage of the Champions League. I'm hoping we can cruise these winter months,
whilst all around us huff and puff their guts out.
You say you won’t see us at it although the stats will tell you we are better, by a good amount, than our season average for last year.

I think we’ve been fantastic personally. Never looked in danger in any league matches.

You say you won’t see us at it although the stats will tell you we are better, by a good amount, than our season average for last year.

I think we’ve been fantastic personally. Never looked in danger in any league matches.

Not saying we haven't been. Saying that there is more to come, which is going to be, even bloody greater.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.