Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep hearing how Liverpool have more gears to go to yet. What's that based on exactly? There's nothing to suggest there's significantly more to come just because their attack was much more effective last year, they've sacrificed their attack for solidity, you don't suddenly regain that attacking ruthlessness without again sacrificing the defensive side. There's also the fact they've been incredibly fortunate with decisions and bizaree lucky instances in games and them hardly suffering from inuries to any key player.

Can you imagine where they'd be if they had their best player in Salah missing for almost the entirety of the season as we have with kdb, robertson out for large chunks and the forseeable like Mendy as well as noticeable inuries to their midfield as we have had with gundogan and Bernardo and to firmino like Aguero. I'd suggest it's City who has the extra gears in our locker still and not Liverpool.

Fair fucks to the ****s for keeping pace as well as they can, but I just cannot see where their sustainability is coming from for the rest of the season but we’ll see.

It’s a shame because I Cannot stand the bin dipping grief merchants either. Wouldn’t want them to win a raffle let alone a cup.

The cracks are not showing yet, but they are there that’s for fucking sure!
Luck will only get you so far.
It’s only a matter of time...

Fair fucks to the ****s for keeping pace as well as they can, but I just cannot see where their sustainability is coming from for the rest of the season but we’ll see.

It’s a shame because I Cannot stand the bin dipping grief merchants either. Wouldn’t want them to win a raffle let alone a cup.
The media are continually urging clubs to get in our faces, I wonder what they think about the Gomez injury now Burnley got in theirs?

Keep hearing how Liverpool have more gears to go to yet. What's that based on exactly? There's nothing to suggest there's significantly more to come just because their attack was much more effective last year, they've sacrificed their attack for solidity, you don't suddenly regain that attacking ruthlessness without again sacrificing the defensive side. There's also the fact they've been incredibly fortunate with decisions and bizaree lucky instances in games and them hardly suffering from inuries to any key player.

Can you imagine where they'd be if they had their best player in Salah missing for almost the entirety of the season as we have with kdb, robertson out for large chunks and the forseeable like Mendy as well as noticeable inuries to their midfield as we have had with gundogan and Bernardo and to firmino like Aguero. I'd suggest it's City who has the extra gears in our locker still and not Liverpool.

They have to be fair, Salah has been nowhere near the level he was last year.

Awwww...

Poor Klipperty complaining that Bunlee put in lots of nasty tackles and his little darlings didn't like it. My heart pumps pish for them.

They have to be fair, Salah has been nowhere near the level he was last year.
He's dropped to the level he was previously in his career.
He could very well turn out to be the sort of player who has that one magical season and then never hits that level again

Well its exactly what Pep was saying when Cardiff and Palace were licking lumps out of our players. I think thuggish play deserves to be highlighted.
Thing is though, bar one bad tackle from Bardsley that didn't do any harm there was nothing wrong with Burnley's tackling. The Gomez injury was pure bad luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.