Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whilst the majority of dipper fans will be ecstatic with the points and believe they are now going to pull further away, I suspect the more realistic ones will be feeling quite nervous at that performance and a good win from us on Monday, will give them more concern

Whilst the majority of dipper fans will be ecstatic with the points and believe they are now going to pull further away, I suspect the more realistic ones will be feeling quite nervous at that performance and a good win from us on Monday, will give them more concern
You’ve lost all credibility after that. ;-)

I am NOT a conspiracy theorist but whilst Liverpool keep getting penalties, even if they are correctly given, and we aren’t then they may as well give them the league now. Anyone done a comparison on how many penalties they have had this season compared to us?
Liverpool have been awarded 6 pens and us 2.
And we've 3 awarded against us and they've had 1 pen awarded against them, that being against us.

Last edited:
I know, but you know what I mean :)
I do — I know *one* reasonable Liverpool supporter who has just said in our general football groupchat (mix of supporters from quite a few different clubs) that he is worried about them after the past few performances, including today.

He also said it was a penalty for Salah and Sterling.

Does anybody know whether Salah was diving around when he was at Roma, or has he amazingly developed the skill since he arrived at the dippers ?

I do — I know *one* reasonable Liverpool supporter who has just said in our general football groupchat (mix of supporters from quite a few different clubs) that he is worried about them after the past few performances, including today.

He also said it was a penalty for Salah and Sterling.
Are you sure he's actually a Liverpool supporter?

Are you sure he's actually a Liverpool supporter?
He lives in Heswall, and I have questioned him several times, for obvious reasons, and he seems to actually support them... but I will keep an eye on him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.