Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t remember the dipper bell end on 5 live earlier, blatantly disrespecting Brighton calling them a Championship club. Utter cnut. They’ve earned the right to be in the PL, afford them the courtesy.
“In the end you lost” was his cnuty comment.

I am NOT a conspiracy theorist but whilst Liverpool keep getting penalties, even if they are correctly given, and we aren’t then they may as well give them the league now. Anyone done a comparison on how many penalties they have had this season compared to us?
I think we all know what’s going on this season .

I was thinking about this myself, like is it possible to get a yellow for diving and a penalty in the same play? Salah grossly exaggerates all contact. Sometimes, like today, it’s probably a penalty but his actions are borderline ridiculous.
At the moment it isn't possible, but like you this is a rule that I think should be put in place and I have had the thought for quite a long time. Would a forward exaggerate a foul for a pen and risk a second yellow? There would be no point, if it a foul he would get the pen anyway (particularly with VAR in place). Another change I would make is the ref giving pens for a foul when the forward doesn't even go to ground, VAR should help with this. The key is to reduce the motivation for the defender to foul AND the forward to play-act.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.