Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the same result - no penalty.

When even VAR cant award you a penalty for a kick in the box on Gabby against Burton then we have no chance.

Little surprise that we have been awarded just one penalty this season despite probably being the team who plays the most passes and spends the most time in the oppositions box whilst our rivals have been awarded the most.

Andy Gray said he would not be surprised if opposing managers had words with the officials before their upcoming matches. Highlighting the propensity to fall over at the slightest touch, stopped short at calling Salah a cheat. I did not see the match but strong words from Gray.

Interesting to hear Chris Houghton and the Brighton fans expressing what we have known all season, that refs are favouring the dippers. Even forgetting the dubious penalties it is the pulling up the other team for fouls so disrupting their rhythm that stinks too. In contrast a lot of teams are allowed to kick lumps out of us, foul continually with almost immunity and we get very few penalty calls. Forget the one against Liverpool, the ref had already refused us two good shouts and it was so clear even he couldn't not give that one.

I have said it all season but only a couple of injuries to KEY players for at least 6-8 games is going to stop them.

Andy Gray said he would not be surprised if opposing managers had words with the officials before their upcoming matches. Highlighting the propensity to fall over at the slightest touch, stopped short at calling Salah a cheat. I did not see the match but strong words from Gray.
Bloody hell haven’t seen it myself will watch motd,but most are of the view it was a pen,but it seems that salad has a penchant for being dramatic when he is touched in the penalty area,Andy gray coming out saying what we all think and know he’s a fucking diver hopefully it gets picked up by other media and highlighted,also would say gray having played for Everton has no real desire to see the red scousers win the league..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.