Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
according to Jonathan Pearce on MOTD.

".... Chris Houghton's side, have they got enough to get back in it against the Champions"

More BBC failings, I thought they were playing against Liverpool, who are most definitely not the Champions... I think it'd be a tad brave to even suggest they are the champions elect at this stage of the season.

Anyone else pick up on this?

When will it end?

Brighton had a creditable shout for a pen late on, BBC didn’t even show it. The fawning over the the dippers will become unbearable the deeper into season they remain on top. Where’s an alien invasion when you need one.

Brighton had a creditable shout for a pen late on, BBC didn’t even show it. The fawning over the the dippers will become unbearable the deeper into season they remain on top. Where’s an alien invasion when you need one.
I know, partly why I tuned in. Radio commentator said, "Van Dykes hand was in an unnatural position and hit the ball, was a valid claim and would have been given if VAR was in play" Still the BBC don't want any doubt cast upon .... the champions?

Stop jumping on the paranoia/agenda stuff - Jonathon Pearce lost the plot ever since he left Capitol radio for Robot wars. Long season to go, you will be 4 points behind them come Tuesday - it is not over by a long shot.

Stop jumping on the paranoia/agenda stuff - Jonathon Pearce lost the plot ever since he left Capitol radio for Robot wars. Long season to go, you will be 4 points behind them come Tuesday - it is not over by a long shot.
Strange thing is, I understood commentators had opportunity at the editing stage to change or correct mistakes made? Maybe that doesn't happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.