Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mane was guaranteeing that Liverpool couldn't choke and were definitely going to win the title...

Talksports website ran it, they might still have it up.
Yeah, I can't read it either. Briefly what did it say anyone?

Talk sport still have it https://talksport.com/football/475278/liverpool-sadio-mane-manchester-city-wont-choke-champions/

Very strange that sky are the only ones to have taken it down. Thankfully we still have the bastion of journalistic integrity that is talksport to get the truth out.

giphy.gif

images

Sorry, what?

I missed this post at the time. I thought I should quote it just in case anyone else did. I'm sorry for reminding any Liverpool fans though. Very sorry indeed.

Taken down because he never said it and it was made up by the Scottish Sun. Apparently he didn't speak to them and didn't even know they existed

Taken down because he never said it and it was made up by the Scottish Sun. Apparently he didn't speak to them and didn't even know they existed
Now we have never heard that before have we , he didn’t say it ,not his fault . Only in dipper land. And all the way from Australia how you would no anyway ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.