Liverpool (a) - CL Quarter Final pre-match thread

Liverpool v City CL prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ric

Administrator
Big one this, obviously, and not overly confident given our record at Anfield. Then again, this is a different City who keep on breaking records and exceeding expectations. Personally I’d play three at the back and try and keep it tight, but I doubt Guardiola will do that and, hey, he knows a lot more about football than me.

I would play, for what it’s worth:

Ederson
Walker
Kompany
Otamendi
Laporte
Delph
Fernandinho
Silva
De Bruyne
Jesus
Agüero

Then again the temptation to put Sane up against Alexander-Arnold must be big.

Would give my left leg for a win at Anfield. Come on you blues!

Its over two legs and that is the reason we should be confident of getting through to the semi finals at least.

I would prefer to be home first but its probably incidental and the mental strength of this group is all what its about.

This was lacking to some degree under the previous two managers and one of the reasons why Pep is regarded as one of the world's best in his time to date.

You could argue are squad is better now but would you can't argue against is the mental fortitude the squad has now.

This was best demonstrated at Liverpool and while not ideal a one goal deficit going into the second leg should be sufficient to see us through.

Manure showed how easy it was to mark Salah out of the game and Crystal Place bar one lapse in concentration showed how easy it is to mark him out of the game,

They have a good set up in the forward half but its not world class by any means and provided we play to our best and level we have been for all the season we will come through.

——————-Jesus

Sane——Dave—KDB—-Silva

————-——Fern

Delph—Nico—VK—Walker

—————Ederson

Really think Bernardo should start in this one over Raz, he always seems rattled against Liverpool. Either way, feeling confident!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.