Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread

I know I had a go at Marhez for which I’m sorry.

But I think the most reactions were just an unfortunate consequence of being the guy who missed a penalty in a high stakes game, to end a streak that’s been going of for years, and would have been deserved.

However we need to back our players. I fucking dread the day city fans turn on a player like the scouse did to Karius. Even the players didn’t console him. Mahrez is one of us, for as long as he wears the shirt.

You'd think so, but even their defence is hopeless this season 14 conceded already. last season they only conceded 28 just 1 more than us.

I reckon it's more a case of DeGea is no longer working miracles, their defence was poor last year too.

I think Pep should seriously consider getting Ederson to take penalties, not least because the experience might help him save them when called upon. He is a fine striker of a football and seems to have plenty of confidence.

I think Pep should seriously consider getting Ederson to take penalties, not least because the experience might help him save them when called upon. He is a fine striker of a football and seems to have plenty of confidence.
Who’s in net for the inevitable rebound off the post

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.