Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread

Unfortunately not laughing here my friend. Are you having a laugh?

*Whoscored.com gave Mahrez 6.1, and Sterling 6.4.

Mahrez had a few good moments, and quite a few poor moments. One that cost us 2 points. You can't ignore the biggest moment of the match. Although Sterling admittedly didn't set the pitch on fire he was better than Mahrez for sure.
I'm not laughing no but this is a forum so each to there own.

I’m not dwelling on the pen.

Not a pretty game but sometimes a pragmatic performance is the order of the day. Given our record at Anfield, today was such a day.

Laporte was nice and solid. Sterling and Mahrez disappointing.

Shit penalty aside,he played alright I thought.
Can't understand why blues are writing off a former player of the year when he's barely played at the club yet.
He deserves patience same as Bernardo,Sane,Sterling all got at the start of their City careers.

It’s the to do thing you know. A new player always gets slated if he doesn’t score a hat trick or two.

From SSN main page:

Riyad Mahrez blazed over a late penalty as Man City missed the chance to end Liverpool's unbeaten start to the season in a 0-0 draw at Anfield.

Did I miss something—are we not still unbeaten?

I know what they have said is technically correct, but the implication is still stupid. Everything has to exalt them.

Thanks to the Heyside massive for there hospitality.Inceredible coach run with tip top music from all genres.At the moment were down on a tube station at midnight.Mention in despatches to Vince the DJ who danced the dance.Cracking run ashore and very well organised.Stopped off on East Lancs for steak ale pie n gravy.If you stuck for transportation these lads and Bing are the second coming.Bellisimo !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.