Liverpool (a) post-match thread

A Liverpool fan and I will say yes it was a stone wall pen, and we got away with it, however I was just as surprised looking back at it to see Aguero completely stop (he could’ve scored). That was just as shocking.You can even see by Van Dijk (and even TAA) were a bit surprised it wasn’t given!!- and who knows what way the game would have gone if City go 1 up and playing well. It was a game changer but I’m convinced they will even themselves out over the season and although it’s fair to say that City have been on the wrong end of some really harsh ones, some of the comments on this thread is borderline delusional(conspiracy theorists!!). City are a fantastic team and on their day the best in the world by far...but lads?? get on with it...and whats with all the hatred? On a practical level and I don’t mind saying it straight up- your defence at the minute is bad and looks likely it could cost you against decent quality teams. It’s not near over and the majority of Scousers I know would feel the same.

Here comes another one, just like the other one .....

If and when that happens, steps will be taken. I'm prepared to give him a chance. Who knows, he might actually turn out okay. Which will make a pleasant change for our red dipper visitors.

You are a fair minded person Jim , and I applaud you for it.

My money ( if I was a betting person that is ) is that the individual will reveal his true colours before too long , and be heading down the the exit shoot , like so many of his fellow frauds and liars.

You are a fair minded person Jim , and I applaud you for it.

My money ( if I was a betting person that is ) is that the individual will reveal his true colours before too long , and be heading down the the exit shoot , like so many of his fellow frauds and liars.
I wouldn't bet against it Col. We've lost a few this week, surprisingly enough!

A Liverpool fan and I will say yes it was a stone wall pen, and we got away with it, however I was just as surprised looking back at it to see Aguero completely stop (he could’ve scored). That was just as shocking.You can even see by Van Dijk (and even TAA) were a bit surprised it wasn’t given!!- and who knows what way the game would have gone if City go 1 up and playing well. It was a game changer but I’m convinced they will even themselves out over the season and although it’s fair to say that City have been on the wrong end of some really harsh ones, some of the comments on this thread is borderline delusional(conspiracy theorists!!). City are a fantastic team and on their day the best in the world by far...but lads?? get on with it...and whats with all the hatred? On a practical level and I don’t mind saying it straight up- your defence at the minute is bad and looks likely it could cost you against decent quality teams. It’s not near over and the majority of Scousers I know would feel the same.

To be fair much of the vitriol is aimed at those plastic supporters of yours. You know, the ones who couldnt point to Liverpool on a map let alone anfield road.

To be fair much of the vitriol is aimed at those plastic supporters of yours. You know, the ones who couldnt point to Liverpool on a map let alone anfield road.
I’ve supported Liverpool since 1975 and right through those horrid 90’s to this day. City were and always have been my “other” team, mostly because we both hated Utd and I loved Peter Barnes he was class. Anyway I can safely say certainly not a plastic

I’ve supported Liverpool since 1975 and right through those horrid 90’s to this day. City were and always have been my “other” team, mostly because we both hated Utd and I loved Peter Barnes he was class. Anyway I can safely say certainly not a plastic
Were you the person who threw the bottle (it was 1 bottle according to any dipper or bingo your manager) and if not do you know the cheeky chappy who was just having a bit of banter? Or maybe one of the fuckers who bricked supporters coaches after we had impeccably observed your minutes silence for hillsborough or booed injured players being carried off on stretcher? I could go on so don't come on here asking why all the hate.

Were you the person who threw the bottle (it was 1 bottle according to any dipper or bingo your manager) and if not do you know the cheeky chappy who was just having a bit of banter? Or maybe one of the fuckers who bricked supporters coaches after we had impeccably observed your minutes silence for hillsborough or booed injured players being carried off on stretcher? I could go on so don't come on here asking why all the hate.
That is fair enough- no argument but there are a**eholes in every club and I’m in no way defending it. I thought the booing of Sterling was pathetic (again I’d say move on to those that do) and would argue that the response or “support” from LFC of Gomez being booed is a bit hypocritical considering what Sterling had to deal with on Sunday.

VAR is a farce. Stonewall penalty. If we get it, the game would have been completely different. We played well. It is a long time to May. Still believe.

That is fair enough- no argument but there are a**eholes in every club and I’m in no way defending it. I thought the booing of Sterling was pathetic (again I’d say move on to those that do) and would argue that the response or “support” from LFC of Gomez being booed is a bit hypocritical considering what Sterling had to deal with on Sunday.

well my mate you are a minority but when your line of thinking catches up with the rest of your support then maybe, just maybe the contempt will soften.

what do you think your club deserves for hacking our scouting system hundreds of times over a 12 month period?

how do you feel about mike Parry being on the uefa committee & using stolen emails (hacked) taken out of context & ignoring evidence which clears City to try to get them banned & leaking stories on the day we win our historic treble?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.