Liverpool (a) post-match thread

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Ric, 10 Nov 2019.

1. karen7

karen7

Pep Guardiola: "We showed why we're the champions. The way we play in this stadium, i'm so proud of my players"

Pep Guardiola: "We drop points because of our fault. We'll fight to the end and grow as a club... It was an honour to watch this game"

Vinny,it all hinged on the penalty not being given

CelesteItis likes this.
  2. Groke

Groke

We took their defence apart time and and again, we just need at least 8 chances to score 1, conversely, every team we play (and utd) only need 1 or 2. Sky can gloss over all they like, but that shower of shite is at least one level below city. Imagine if we got their favouritism from the officials, we would have had the league wrapped up by now.

mick10 and remember arthur mann like this.
  3. remember arthur mann

remember arthur mann

[​IMG]
    Not Premiership material !

simon23 likes this.
  4. paulsimpson

paulsimpson

Yep there definitely seems to be a two tier justice system operating in media and officialdom.

It's like JFK all over again who couldn't be let out of Dallas alive

5. simon23

simon23

Team supported:
    ManCity
    yup....gundo was at fault for the first and partly the third as well....he was pretty anonymous today (yet again against a better team)

People will automatcially blame the ref as they do every game we lose and in fairness the first penalty shout was a good one...it ould easily hve been given but the second one against TAA is not a penalty..the bal is hit at him for a couple of yds an his hand is down. Im not sure what the third one is as my stream started fucking up once we scored. so I may have missed something in the last 15 minutes.

We just are not clicking going forward (and we havent all season been at our fluid best)

Get Eddy andLaporte back and we could push them.....Sane will make a difference as well (but i aint pinning my hopes on someone who i think wants out)

DavidWhitesUnderpants likes this.
  6. Semper aggressus

Semper aggressus

Team supported:
    Manchester City
    None of those teams are any good apart from Chelsea, and we should beat them at home. Ederson will be back after the international games too, as should Rodri, and we'll have time to regroup and work on our finishing and defending.

7. KnaresboroughBlue

KnaresboroughBlue

They were more clinical for sure but I would say we created more chances and were the better team on the day. I hope we get them in the CL and stuff them.

Gordyola likes this.
  8. Stoned Rose

Stoned Rose

Pep proper upset in that sky interview.

9. Tricky_Trev

Tricky_Trev

Doesn’t mean we’ll win them.

10. domalino

domalino

We're heading straight for our traditional last 16 knock out against a decent side, or quarter final exit if we draw a dud in the last 16.