Liverpool (a) post-match thread

Not many teams will go there and create as much as we did, I think we deserve credit for that

We had our first choice keeper out and £100mil worth of defenders out so of course they will look good going forward.

I don’t think we will win the league but as long as we put up a good fight for a good second place then that will be enough

Injuries have caught up with us
Totally agree, with a full strength squad we’re the best. But on the day (and for much of this season) they have been better defensively and today they were more clinical.

I can see us being back to within 3 points of them by February. Their luck has surely got to end soon

I was screaming at the telly about getting Foden on.. he had absolutely nothing to lose
Pep won't risk breaking the spirit of a young teenager . He simply will not do that . Phil will have be gutted on the sideline seeing his team 3-0 down . He's still very young .

Stones hasn't played much football this season, it's only normal that he isn't in top form. Same with Angelino. Rodri is back from injury and was decent.

If we don’t take our chances we don’t win, it’s pretty simple. We could have made something of that but we blew our best opportunities. Angelino was our best player and nice to see Rodri back and B Silva score.

I thought the second hand ball was very clear. The rule about attackers’ handballs in the build up many of us have brought up was evidenced by the first which seems to me should have been called back. But despite the misfortune and/or agenda I think the best we could have hoped for was a draw.

But if we’re to come back to the title we’re going to have to be crisper with passes, faster and not so wasteful. As bitter as I feel I can’t say on that performance we were close to deserving any other result.

Predictable outcome
Need to sign 2 CBS....
Stones terrified whenever the ball comes near him
Wtf is up with him!
Five/ten yard passes putting team mates under pressure, and that right to left hoof out for a throw. Something on his mind I'd say.

Me too pep can afford any fine they give him,so when they ask he should tell them,VAR will be good when they stop letting the not rights play with it.

He did the right thing. You can bet your ass if he mentioned var or poor reffing he would get a touchline bam for chavs as a minimum, and they would hound him for sound bites each and every game following decisions by var for or against.

Best thing to do is say fuck all. Don’t give them what they want.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.