Liverpool (a) post-match thread

Thought Sterling was very good today and would have been the difference, unfortunately for him no one else played to his level. In the end we lost to a very good team and their favorite ref without half our starters and a ridiculous VAR decision. Wasn’t happy with overall performance but also thought a lot of our play was very good, especially early on. We’ve now got to go on a massive run of wins and got a very difficult 2 months coming up. If we drop another point before we play Liverpool again might as well focus on Champions league and hope Chelsea or Leicester can catch them.
I agree, Sterling was well up for it today and has a really good game. I thought Foden should have been given a run out today though.

Anyone there, as I was, could testify the away end once again was infiltrated by what I will call tourists.

Actual dipper fans in our end, one walked in with his dipper hat on.

It's a disgrace
City should hang their fucking heads in shame but they don’t care.

Did he get a crack?

Define anonymous and put it into the context of his role and his team mates performances.

Rarely affecting play in a positive way.....He didnt create, he was poor and absent defensively.

I suppose he wasnt anonymous when you consider he was partly responsible for their third goal and directly responsible for the first.

Others were poor but he is regularly poor against the better/stronger teams.

For context see my ther posts about KDB and Bernardo also not hitting the heights this season

Liverpool away, champs league semi final,

spurs away champs league last year

Norwich away this year

wolves at home

and Liverpool away today.

Gundogan started all of those games in an attacking role and we lost all of them.

love the guy, as a DM he’s fantastic, but he just will never work as an attacking midfielder.

I’d have sold my 18 month old for last season’s title so I can’t complain about this team. We’re a flawed team that’s maybe run it’s course, but they always keep going and they’ve been a joy.
Btw, I f***ing loathe that smug c**t Robertson. I’d love somebody to fiddle with his brakes.

Sorry but did we not play the better football today? Not denying we have issues at the back and Liverpool made the most of tbeir chances but this City side is anything but done. We are going nowhere, not this year or next.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.