Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread

I’m exhausted. In part it’s the four hours of sleep. But it’s also because I saw 95 minutes of two heavyweights going toe-to-toe belting the snot out of each other. Obviously the sheer incompetent boobery of a referee giving one yellow to a player who had three (one of which wasn’t even whistled as a foul) sours the result a little, but the character we showed was so heartening. About the most entertaining point we’ve won in a while. Silva, Foden, Jesus, Cancelo (in attack); Eddie and Rodri with heroic saves; KDB playing like shit for 70 minutes then suddenly morphing into Kevin again . . . what a watch! Time for a nap!

Team !!
We're such a team. Everyone plays as equals. It's a joy to experience.
Top performance guys.

This is shaping up to be our best under Pep, and that'll take some beating. Just need that last piece with a top finisher and we're gonna take some stopping.

Team !!

By the way, you’ve got to be a special kind of **** to be digging out Sterling after that game.
Oh, and that was Grealish’s worst game since he signed so as much as I’ve praised him today didn’t happen for him.
Phil showed again why he deserved my name change :-)

We don’t need a superstar striker, we just need a striker, Danny ings would be top scorer for us right now and possibly in the league if we signed him which is ridiculous to say but it’s true we create so so many opportunities any striker would be scoring 20 a season here, thats all we are missing right now. does not have to be Haaland. Nunez , Vlahovic , Toney even bludy Lacazette would score tons in this team

Our team is a strikers wet dream. With the amount of chances they would get. An average striker would get 16 plus in a full season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.