Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread

I think that was one of our most impressive games I have ever seen.

Over the last few months we have matured into a truly world class team. I always used to see the big teams play in the CL, and to a lesser extent the PL, with a sense of calmness that comes from knowing that they have been there before, know whats required, and have the players and method to prevail.
City are now operating at that level. After watching us in the last week, every opponent’s inner voice will be telling them ‘I have to be at my very best to get anything vs City’. Almost worth a goal. Scum had the same effect working for them for 20 years.
The great thing is that it is Manchester City as a side that is fantastic and not any individual. A positive for me from Kev’s current dip (goal aside) or Jack’s bedding in, is that it has almost no effect on the ultimate outcome. Step up Bernie, Rodders, Diaz, Phil.
Manchester City were magnificent.

Came downstairs this morning to what looked like a crime scene.
Two TV's, two laptops, one in two pieces, cables, tablet, android boxes and an old phone all strewn around the house.
My internet decided to go haywire about 20 minutes into the game and i spent the next hour frantically switching devices for a watchable stream.
Salah's goal resulted in my laptop flying through the air after an angry boot sent it on its way.
The un-interrupted footy i did see was fantastic though and thanks to my pre-match advice for Pep, Milner did get ripped a new one by Phil and City were the better team by a mile.

Came downstairs this morning to what looked like a crime scene.
Two TV's, two laptops, one in two pieces, cables, tablet, android boxes and an old phone all strewn around the house.
My internet decided to go haywire about 20 minutes into the game and i spent the next hour frantically switching devices for a watchable stream.
Salah's goal resulted in my laptop flying through the air after an angry boot sent it on its way.
The un-interrupted footy i did see was fantastic though and thanks to my pre-match advice for Pep, Milner did get ripped a new one by Phil and City were the better team by a mile.
Should have just gone to the pub.

And it will be swept under the carpet.

Remember when Pickford collided with VVD for weeks and months the press/media wouldn't stop talking about it. By the end of today milner wont be mention again.

It could have been a serious injury to Bernie falling onto his neck like that.

And he got a yellow card for his troubles.

I think that was one of our most impressive games I have ever seen.

Over the last few months we have matured into a truly world class team. I always used to see the big teams play in the CL, and to a lesser extent the PL, with a sense of calmness that comes from knowing that they have been there before, know whats required, and have the players and method to prevail.
City are now operating at that level. After watching us in the last week, every opponent’s inner voice will be telling them ‘I have to be at my very best to get anything vs City’. Almost worth a goal. Scum had the same effect working for them for 20 years.
The great thing is that it is Manchester City as a side that is fantastic and not any individual. A positive for me from Kev’s current dip (goal aside) or Jack’s bedding in, is that it has almost no effect on the ultimate outcome. Step up Bernie, Rodders, Diaz, Phil.
Manchester City were magnificent.
Great Post.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.