Liverpool are banning these words.

For some reason "Don't be a woman" got to me. Or maybe I read it as "Tranny, don't be a woman". It's gold though, what are they doing? Can anyone confirm it's real or not?

I went camping near to Offa’s Dyke and thought that I would just nip out in my old Austin Princess to the local supermarket for a few things. When I got there the car wouldn’t lock so I took the rotor arm out to cripple it in case someone tried to steal it. I bought some lovely downy peaches, some midget gems and CDs by Queen and The Gypsy Kings, but I put a blue coloured mug back on the shelf because it had a chink in it. I found it queer that they had run out of Fairy liquid. As I was walking round the aisles I thought I saw an old girlfriend in there. ‘That’s Gay’, I kept saying to myself, I approached her and asked ‘you’re Gay aren’t you?’ She looked at me rather strangely because it wasn’t my ex at all. After paying I went outside for a fag and saw a man up a ladder. On the way home I drove out of a junction too slowly, my acceleration handicapped because I had decided to idiot the ignition timing and had a crash with a car coming from the side, it was a fender bender. When I got back to the camp the farmer came over for my fees. ‘Have you got the rent boy?’ he asked in his deep Welsh accent before asking me to keep my tranny turned town, I was being a bit noisy and he said don’t be, a woman said that she wanted to listen to the sounds of the countryside, not test match cricket.

What's offensive about these words? I don't see anything remotely wrong with them or why they should be banned.

Carver said:
I went camping near to Offa’s Dyke and thought that I would just nip out in my old Austin Princess to the local supermarket for a few things. When I got there the car wouldn’t lock so I took the rotor arm out to cripple it in case someone tried to steal it. I bought some lovely downy peaches, some midget gems and CDs by Queen and The Gypsy Kings, but I put a blue coloured mug back on the shelf because it had a chink in it. I found it queer that they had run out of Fairy liquid. As I was walking round the aisles I thought I saw an old girlfriend in there. ‘That’s Gay’, I kept saying to myself, I approached her and asked ‘you’re Gay aren’t you?’ She looked at me rather strangely because it wasn’t my ex at all. After paying I went outside for a fag and saw a man up a ladder. On the way home I drove out of a junction too slowly, my acceleration handicapped because I had decided to idiot the ignition timing and had a crash with a car coming from the side, it was a fender bender. When I got back to the camp the farmer came over for my fees. ‘Have you got the rent boy?’ he asked in his deep Welsh accent before asking me to keep my tranny turned town, I was being a bit noisy and he said don’t be, a woman said that she wanted to listen to the sounds of the countryside, not test match cricket.

What's offensive about these words? I don't see anything remotely wrong with them or why they should be banned.
Brilliant!

Carver said:

Top notch work!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.