Liverpool (Away) - Pre Match Thread

Liverpool v City prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MAG

Coutinho has gone but VVD has arrived ... not sure which Liverpool side I’d had preferred to face, one with Coutinho or one with VVD ...

Would be awesome if we have Sanchez at our bench by then though!

Oh and team pretty much picks itself up ...

Ederson
Walker - Stones - Otter - Delph
KdB - Ferna - Silva
Sterling - Aguero - Sane

Had a look at RAWK yesterday out of curiosity and fuck me... Some think they are gonna roll us over and that we robbed them at the etihad. Gonna be tough but if we can control their usual fast and furious start we should be ok... hopefully.

Had a look at RAWK yesterday out of curiosity and fuck me... Some think they are gonna roll us over and that we robbed them at the etihad. Gonna be tough but if we can control their usual fast and furious start we should be ok... hopefully.
Yeah they were robbed.

5 nil haha

Our toughest remaining fixture with Arsenal and Spurs away as close second behind this one ... but in the grand scheme of things, a meaningless game ... even if we lose and all others around us win, we’d still be at least 12 clear at the top! No pressure!!

And good to have gotten that one off lethargic walking pace performance out of the system today ...

If all things fair we win this game.
That’s a big if though.
I’m quite happy with a draw tbh.

Courtinho tended to score against us at anfield so glad he's gone, Salah was their only real threat at ours, if his back then we need to shackle him, rest of their team doesn't worry me

Full team out, smash the ****s for 6

Probably be a draw

Tbh they do have quiet an unbelievable home record against us. Hopefully we put that right on Sunday.

Dippers need a win to try and get a top four place , which play into our hands , they will come flying out of the blocks with their crowd "unleashed" , even if they get an early goal we will play ourselves back into the game , this City team is totally different from anything they have played against , think this could be a bit embarrassing for them , f*ck the history and how many years since we won there , we slaughter clubs that try and play football against us.

Tbh they do have quiet an unbelievable home record against us. Hopefully we put that right on Sunday.

Definitely the last place we have failed to conquer. Has been our hardest game for a few seasons now. Let's see what this current team can do. Would take a draw now. 6-6 for the 104 goals though!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.