Delph
Fernandinho
De Bruyne
Silva
Sterling
Sané
Aguero

4-3 City

Got a feeling this is going to be the game of the season.

Had a look at RAWK yesterday out of curiosity and fuck me... Some think they are gonna roll us over and that we robbed them at the etihad.
I believe you're referring to this post:

"Anfield is the worst place for any "big" team. They'll get fingered. We would've done it at the start of the season if it wasn't for that red.
They're gunna get a beating they won't forget for the rest of the season.
Can't stand teams who buy their success with money from a sugar daddy- no matter how many plaudits they get."

I believe you're referring to this post:

"Anfield is the worst place for any "big" team. They'll get fingered. We would've done it at the start of the season if it wasn't for that red.
They're gunna get a beating they won't forget for the rest of the season.
Can't stand teams who buy their success with money from a sugar daddy- no matter how many plaudits they get."

Haha that's one of them! They didn't seem to mind when they bought all the players to 'knock United off their perch' though.

Can we sign Sanchez so he can play!

Same team as above. stones needs to sharpen up because he has looked like error prone Stones from last season in the last 2 games.

Expecting the worst as we never show up at Anfield

Team picks itself

Ederson

Walker
Ota
Stones
Delph

Fern

KDB
Silva

Sterling
Sergio
Sane

Should be a class game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.