Liverpool (Away) - Pre Match Thread

Liverpool v City prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldnt take a draw, winning is a habit so lets keep winning.

I am only concerned for Stones, Sterling & Sane. Their form has dropped recently.

For some reason I worry about Sterling having a poor game due to the reaction he gets from L'pool fans there. If Sanchez can start, then..

Difficult game, no doubt, but we have had our really top performances against the better teams this year. I expect us to rise to the occasion again on Sunday.

Without doubt,this game will be the biggest test of our credentials to date.Not only do we have to beat a very good team on their own patch but we have to break the mental hoodoo that has built up over the years.That team above is incredible,its full of ability,determination and heart - we play to our strengths and anywhere close to our best and we will bring home another 3 points.

Its going to be a nervy but fantastic game IMO.

Liverpool haven't lost at home this season and conceded only 4 goals there.

It’s worth pointing out that they’ve drawn 5 of their home games, with West Brom, Everton and Burnley amongst those getting a point at Anfield. They also haven’t won against another top four team yet this season (W0 D2 L1), whilst our record is W3 D0 L0 so perhaps we shouldn’t big them up too much.

Got to start taking more chances but the incentive to go 18 clear is huge - that said Anfield is a grave yard for us and never seems to change.

Take a point, would love a win.
We seem to struggle with their kick and rush/press style.
Gotta start well.

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Otamendi
Delph
Dinho
De Bruyne
D. Silva
B. Silva
Sane
Aguero

Picked Bernardo over Raheem purely for the fact that Raheem seems to be affected by the crowd when he plays against the dippers? Bernardo will keep the ball better as well in what will be a fast and furious game imo

Stones also needs to get his form back ASAP!

Our away record is better , and we will start favourites Klanfield wont be a walk in the park they always raise their game when we come to town , but i believe the Spuds away game is the hardest game we have left and the main threat to our invincible/undefeated season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.