Liverpool away then Wembley

Up until last night and after a good few beers I decided that I will be going to Liverpool away.

bluecm said:
undecided with wembley the following weekend. do you think this will sell out as it might be a last minute decision for me?!

It won't sell out on the current criteria, it'll drop to citycard's with points I think.

If you want a ticket, you'll get one, whenever you want.

Ignore the 'it's gonna sell out on 2,500 points' scaremongers.

mcfcliam said:
bluecm said:
undecided with wembley the following weekend. do you think this will sell out as it might be a last minute decision for me?!

It won't sell out on the current criteria, it'll drop to citycard's with points I think.

Thought as much with it being on TV.

Even though I am in Liverpool the price is still putting me off!! Maybe it is the prospect of spending a small fortune the next weekend...... It will all be worth it though!!

Thinking about it. Definietly doing Wembley, just deciding whether to go to Anfield or not.

Mates are skint so they're not going so it's whether or not I fancy going alone.

bluecm said:
mcfcliam said:

Thought as much with it being on TV.

Even though I am in Liverpool the price is still putting me off!! Maybe it is the prospect of spending a small fortune the next weekend...... It will all be worth it though!!

I was talking about Wembley!

Haha, I think Liverpool will go on open sale but sell out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.