Liverpool Away, Ticket Details on web site

Not this shit again. It is what it is . Getting boring.

?? So someone can criticise the fact more (a tiny number) 18-25 year olds get tickets, but you then can’t point out lots of tickets are being giving to corporates ??

Ie a major factor as to why lots of fans can’t get away tickets. Especially for the bigger games

Last edited:
?? So someone can criticise the fact more (a tiny number) 18-25 year olds get tickets, but you then can’t point out lots of tickets are being giving to corporates ??

Ie a major factor as to why lots of fans can’t get away tickets. Especially for the bigger games

That was happening when I managed to get tickets using my points. I had two baseball players sat in front of me there last season.

When I go online for the biggest games i.e. Liverpool and United, there are usually about 50 tickets left maximum and it sells out straight after.

Because of the 18-25 tickets, that 50 have likely already been swallowed up.

That's why I have an issue. Because while I was 18-31, I have built up points to a point where I could get a ticket to most, if not all, games off my card. I was always unable to catch the ones who are absolutely guaranteed tickets because they have done even harder miles than me to get there they were.

I have as big an issue with corporates as anybody but that will never change as money talks. What I have a bigger issue with is our representative on the City Matters panel not fighting our corner by demonstrating the age demographic at away games.

They shouldn't get them either but going on whilst on won't change a thing. Its over,the proper fans have lost. Horrible but we must move on.

That was happening when I managed to get tickets using my points. I had two baseball players sat in front of me there last season.

When I go online for the biggest games i.e. Liverpool and United, there are usually about 50 tickets left maximum and it sells out straight after.

Because of the 18-25 tickets, that 50 have likely already been swallowed up.

That's why I have an issue. Because while I was 18-31, I have built up points to a point where I could get a ticket to most, if not all, games off my card. I was always unable to catch the ones who are absolutely guaranteed tickets because they have done even harder miles than me to get there they were.

I have as big an issue with corporates as anybody but that will never change as money talks. What I have a bigger issue with is our representative on the City Matters panel not fighting our corner by demonstrating the age demographic at away games.

I understand your last point. But 50 tickets out of what 3,000 is nothing. Corporate tickets for me is a much bigger issue then 50 city fans being able to get tickets.

You seem to just accept the corporates and be against a tiny percentage of blues getting a chance of a ticket

They shouldn't get them either but going on whilst on won't change a thing. Its over,the proper fans have lost. Horrible but we must move on.

That opinion was said before away ticket prices were reduced though. The fans make the difference and we could easily put more pressure on the club to make ticket allocations fairer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.