Liverpool Away, Ticket Details on web site

I think its piss funny the abolition of away points.

Well done City matters. Good job you did there.

Yep! By claiming they are opening the door for others, they have actually slammed it clean shut.

Unless you are 18-25 and have fast fingers, that is.

Course he is, but the vast majority in his age group won't come anywhere near his level of commitment.
So how come City Matters gets the blame
As someone has already said, there will be so many Chinese and Belgians and tourists there that the selling criteria could drop another 3 or 4 levels.

The last 3 years on the OSC coach we have had 20-30 Belgians for the Anfield trip, they're never there for Everton or any of the other less glamorous matches.

How come City Matters gets the blame that many Chinese and Belguim peoplecwill be at the game

Yep! By claiming they are opening the door for others, they have actually slammed it clean shut.

Unless you are 18-25 and have fast fingers, that is.
My mates lad has now had his 3rd away ticket courtesy of one of the 18-25 lads. He's 27 with a shit load of points and is now getting his tickets this way via someone with 3000 points. He ain't alone either. I've never seen anything ever as fuckin corrupt as this, You can basically do all 19 aways, if as you say you have fast fingers or by other means :), while someone else may not get one single ticket all season.

How come City Matters gets the blame that many Chinese and Belguim peoplecwill be at the game

Because they have decided that money talks and they will let that go but god forbid you are aged 18-25.

Fuck it anyway. We have ours.

I have been offered 2 others from via a source in the club. £75 each.

Now that is your problem

Because they have decided that money talks and they will let that go but god forbid you are aged 18-25.

Now that is your problem
That was an issue last season if I recall but dodgy club employees touting tickets seems to go unpunished despite it being illegal

Now that is your problem
Grass em up

The big issue with the 5% is that for the highest demand games it is 15 to 20% of the total available to points

The other main issues is that based on Bournemouth away it is used as a smoke screen to allocate even more tickets to other channels and blame the 5%.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.