Liverpool away ticket details

When they designed that stand, I'm pretty sure it was all standing, with seats, and the upper tier added later.

It was all seated lower tier, multi-colored seats and smaller than it is now before it was re-done mid to late 90s,

We were seated for the two 2-2 games Quinn White in the smaller lower tier.

It was all seated lower tier, multi-colored seats and smaller than it is now before it was re-done mid to late 90s,

We were seated for the two 2-2 games Quinn White in the smaller lower tier.
The seats before were red but one of the legendary managers (can't remember which one, they've had so many) got them changed because the players couldn't pick each other out so they went multi coloured.
(I got told this years ago as I used to go there with dipper mates when City weren't playing)

We rarely talk about football these days and I very much doubt I'd be in line for a spare on the Kop v City anymore...! Had a great afternoon there once watching Leeds win the league.

The seats before were red but one of the legendary managers (can't remember which one, they've had so many) got them changed because the players couldn't pick each other out so they went multi coloured.
(I got told this years ago as I used to go there with dipper mates when City weren't playing)

We rarely talk about football these days and I very much doubt I'd be in line for a spare on the Kop v City anymore...! Had a great afternoon there once watching Leeds win the league.

Yet that was fun (on the telly) after the brain gayle game earlier.

As others have said above, it was originally a standing terrace, that they built over the top of.

Have a look eh? Others said makes it true...Clearly seated single tier in 1991 before the stand was redone to two tiers

Yet that was fun (on the telly) after the brain gayle game earlier.
I was playing football in the street and a passing seagull shat on my City Umbro training top. Some dick said "that's lucky" then my Dad came running out saying Gayle had scored :). Within about 10 minutes because i was "lucky" someone phoned a mate's mum (the mate was in London for the weekend working) asking where his Kop season ticket was (on the shelf in his bedroom), and I was on the way to scouse land.

Oh times have changed. Half of them don't even talk to me about football anymore.

Have a look eh? Others said makes it true...Clearly seated single tier in 1991 before the stand was redone to two tiers
OK clever clogs, however I didn't dispute that it was seated in 1991.

The Anfield Road End was rebuilt in 1965, and multi-coloured seats were added in 1982. Originally a single-tier stand, a further revamp, which was completed in 1998, gave the stand a second-tier providing additional seating.

I've stood on there.

Away fans in the other corner, 1981

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.