Liverpool Carabao Cup

bowers88

Team supported
MCFC
Morning all, i know that ticket details haven't been released as of yet and the date was just announced last night. Does anyone know if this will go to all cityzens members or not? We didn't buy for 5 games last season which didn't allow us to get tickets for Arsenal, Liverpool and Man utd games this season. But wondering if be different for cup?

Looking to book train down from Scotland as currently at a good price for me and the young lad.

Logically I'd have thought with no games for 6 weeks and it being the dips that tickets will fly off the shelf.

That being said I'm also pretty sure that there'll be some knocking about on here & whatever that Facebook page is that city fans use.

Yeh we are both cityzens members, was hoping with being midweek and so close to Xmas there would be a few not able to make it. Think ill book the train as its half the price it usually would be. Hopefully can get 2 tickets

Morning all, i know that ticket details haven't been released as of yet and the date was just announced last night. Does anyone know if this will go to all cityzens members or not? We didn't buy for 5 games last season which didn't allow us to get tickets for Arsenal, Liverpool and Man utd games this season. But wondering if be different for cup?

Looking to book train down from Scotland as currently at a good price for me and the young lad.
For info. If you are in an OSC Branch, today is the deadline for requesting tickets for this game

I just hope you don’t teach geography lol
Feels like I’ve not been teaching anything for a long time. Days now taken up safeguarding, social services, police strategy meetings. The joy of imparting knowledge, geographical or otherwise, has long been taken from me. Anyway, don’t want to derail the thread!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.