Liverpool claim "no evidence" in spitting investigation

I think it’s quite telling that at the end of their statement it reads “now consider the investigation finished” or something along those lines. Not something like it remains open if new evidence comes to light etc.
They wanted it over and done with and let’s be honest forgotten about. It’s a shame as it leaves a sour taste.

Must have been mentored by carragher no doubt. Wonder if they will ultimately get roles as sky sports pundits. Despicable.

So obviously The City Staff made it up and the scouser are innocent again.I know from personal experience the scouse police are at best useless, a number of years ago I was coming out of the Mersey Tunnel, in my coach and two scamps threw a brick through the screen ,small shards glass everywhere. At the nearest cop shop the fat lazy sergeant didn't even have a look at the damage ,his only comment was "yi gorr insuuuuurrrnce"

I would love it, (to quote someone but I can't remember who !) If Peps pre match press conference before Everton was...
'Before we start, I would like to thank Liverpool F.C for their in depth investigation into the horrific abuse and threats of violence which included being spat at, that my staff suffered during the recent match. The fact that 2 individuals were asked to move seats shows how seriously they took the complaint.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.