Liverpool Criteria

mcfcBally

Tickets for our visit to Anfield on Saturday, November 21st go on sale to Seasoncard holders this weekend. The game is a 12.45pm kick off.
Please note there will be no ticket returns in the last week of sale.

An allocation of tickets will be available priced as follows –

Adults priced at £38
Under 16s £19
Over 65s £28.50

All tickets are subject to availability.

If the customer number used is that of an Adult, then only an Adult ticket may be purchased. This also applies to under 16s and over 65s.

Tickets will be available by telephone on 0870 062 1894 option 1* or to personal callers at the Box Office for supporters that meet the following criteria:

Seasoncard holders with 5500 or more loyalty points – Saturday 31st Oct.

Seasoncard holders with 5200 or more loyalty points – Tuesday 3rd Nov.

Seasoncard holders with 5000 or more loyalty points – Wednesday 4th Nov.

Seasoncard holders with 4800 or more loyalty points – Thursday 5th Nov

Seasoncard holders with 4600 or more loyalty points – Friday 6th Nov

Seasoncard holders with 4400 or more loyalty points – Saturday 7th Nov

Seasoncard holders with 4200 or more loyalty points – Tuesday 10th Nov

Seasoncard holders with 4000 or more loyalty points – Wednesday 11th Nov

Further selling criteria to be announced if tickets remain.

*There is a £2.00 booking fee per ticket on all telephone bookings.

There will be 10 loyalty points awarded for attending this fixture.

Was just about to post this. I am sure that is higher points than was at the swamp. How long would you need a season ticket for 5,500 points. Unfortuntately I doubt I will have enough points to get to this one. Suppose its £40 saved and an allday in the pub.

ffs, wanted to go to this too.

Only got around 3300 points. Heres hoping theres some left :(

Out of interest, does anybody know the highest level of points that an away game has sold out at? There always seems to be a despondent response when the criteria for a high profile game is released, but I assume people with 3,500+ points always get one.

Danny Hoekman said:
Out of interest, does anybody know the highest level of points that an away game has sold out at? There always seems to be a despondent response when the criteria for a high profile game is released, but I assume people with 3,500+ points always get one.
Nope

Mate i go to the match with has more than 3500 and couldn't get a ticket for the Derby

(we managed to get some by 'other means' mind)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.