Liverpool FA Cup s/f (N) | Post Match Thread

Before the pandemic i saw us win the cup at wembley, win the league at brighton and went up to see vinny off , oh and i am disabled with long covid , jog on twat
Touched a nerve.
And which effect of long Covid made you switch over at half-time?

Last edited:
First few paragraphs of this resonated. Not sure about the rest.

Both good articles, we are tired, I worry same with Bernardo too, what do you do if you try to win four comps. I always feel , in peps need to be honest, he puts Liverpool in the ascendancy psychologicaly,by praising them all the time, it’s almost like we are happy to draw as they are a great team, when we should be thinking let’s smash them.I know we outplayed them first half at Anfield and first half Etihad, but the lack of finishing spoilt both chances to dominate them and win back the psychological advantage.I hope we get the chance to make it right by meeting them in CL , both field best sides and we dominate them.But Pep , stop respecting them so much I’m sure it rubs off on the players.

During the pandemic i went to see us win the cup at wembley because it was important to me, win the league at brighton was good because it was down the road from where i live and went up to see vinny off , oh and i am disabled with long covid but I don’t like to mention it.

Fair play.

I had no problem facing my Liverpool fan bro-in-law today and cheerily asked him with a smile on my face what he thought of the game.
He was delighted of course, but the conversation was more about how Liverpool nearly fucked up the one off gift of a half we gave them.
I told him that we haven’t played that bad all season and gifted them two if not all three goals and yet, that team really could have got a draw if not a win out of a supposedly very strong Liverpool side.

We won’t see Pep select that team again this season but Klopp was very nearly at best eleven and they really ran out of steam after 45 minutes of football.
To be honest, they were more worrying in my eyes (if I was a Liverpool supporter) than we were.
I don’t mind not getting to the FA cup final and my only minor gripe would be that, if we are giving some players a cautionary or well deserved rest, then I would have been in favour of giving some of the kids a chance, but I won’t second guess Pep. After all his half-time team talk, which I suspect merely consisted of introducing everyone to each other, was a master stroke in itself.

We learned more about them than they would have about us and I hope the extra game and the pressure and perhaps self doubt that may creep in, gets them in the end.
After all, Pep and Klopp have to be very aware that if we meet again this season it will be in the CL final. They know that we will not select that team again and we will not play that bad again.
Pep may be living rent free in Klopp’s head after yesterday.

That’s my theory anyway.
We’ll soon see, what our form is in the remaining league matches.
Those are all very good points tbf eammo
Though tbf last year’s Chelsea experience and how the manager mishandled that shitshow still leaves me concerned about his sanity

By some distance this is the best thing I've read about yesterday's game.

Fucking hell, a journalist who gets it. Who understands a lot better than a section of our support actually. Well done to him in a world of hyperbole and bullshit.

If you wanted to see who the true plastics were then just look at whose fanbase were clogging up the steps at Wembley Park tube station, taking pictures and selfies.
Clue: it wasn’t the ones who have been to Wembley more often than anyone else in the last decade
Even the 15 and 14 year old blues in our party, pure Wembley veterans even at that age, were laughing and mocking the plastic dickheads clogging the stairs at Wembley Park.
“Never been here before you plastic tourist dickheads?”
Liverpool fans are the ultimate plastics, they were fucking embarrassing cult loonies

By some distance this is the best thing I've read about yesterday's game.

He is a horrible horrible City-hating bastard. He is praying for a dipper win like the rest of the Guardian sports desk cunts.
Remember that festering boil of journalistic puss is the haven for sex deviants like Glendenning and Nakrani.
And also the embarrassing **** depository that shelters similarly shamed, laughably discredited and demonstrably hypocritical wankers like Ronay, Conn and Hattenstone.
Oh did I accidentally mention their in-house pet dipper “Charlie Clitlicker” aka Sachin Nakrani?
Google it.
Might be reds who finally outed him but I say fair fucks to them
The Guardian. Fucking riddled, Savile style.
And yet these actual fucking nonces want to lecture City fans about morality?

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.