Liverpool (h) - CL QF post match thread

Yet over the season on the cold winter nights city of been performing while your team have been losing 1-0 to Swansea because they don't like the cold and can't perform over a full season, You beat us over two legs, but the referee helped you so much. Not against RM they wont

You won't win anything this year, city will and have. That will be the taste you are left with after this season, another trophyless season.

we used to call it a cup team or league team winning the league takes dedication but in cups you can raise your game

Guardiola has probably forgot more about football than i know but can someone tell me why the fuck 2 of our most experienced players in Vinny and Aguero didn't start?
I took one look at the line-ups before ko and went straight to bookies to back the mickeys.
Vinny was poor in previous games, despite being a great defender have always thought his distribution is average, and don't know if Kun had a reaction to the Young tackle.
The weird thing is how are CBs lose form so rapidly.
Currently Laporte seems the best. Otamendi is all over the place.

The lads deserve huge credit for this season, I just think this tough week has caught up with them. Loads of ifs, buts and maybes about refereeing decisions, selections and the factor on morale at losing the Derby.

Last night’s performance first half was exhilarating, what could have been if it was 2-0 or better?

I thought in some ways the ref was decent last night, he allowed physical challenges that helped get the team/crowd going, although he shat a couple of outrageous barges from behind, the one on KDB especially. That said he was fucking shit at the time wasting from My Little Pony in the goal (never seen a ref walk repeatedly to the half way line with his back to play), and he was badly let down by his assistants for the ‘goal’

Sometimes it’s good for the soul to suffer disappointments, it makes the good times all the better. Roll on next season.

Block 240. Fans streamed out after 70 mins. Baffled me. Clap every player to the end they gave everything. 2nd half they were shattered emotionally and physically. The ref was a disgrace. We all know. Bad week for sure and hard to take but I'm already looking forward to lifting that premier trophy. One thing I'll say about Pep though, I'll never accept Aguero not being on from the start when we need goals and plenty of them. Love the buy for sure but he sure does baffle me sometimes and I'm sure Liverpool were delighted he was sat on the bench.

Vinny was poor in previous games, despite being a great defender have always thought his distribution is average, and don't know if Kun had a reaction to the Young tackle.
The weird thing is how are CBs lose form so rapidly.
Currently Laporte seems the best. Otamendi is all over the place.

With Vinny it's more the mentality and leadership qualities along with his experience that we were crying out for.

The lads deserve huge credit for this season, I just think this tough week has caught up with them. Loads of ifs, buts and maybes about refereeing decisions, selections and the factor on morale at losing the Derby.

Last night’s performance first half was exhilarating, what could have been if it was 2-0 or better?

I thought in some ways the ref was decent last night, he allowed physical challenges that helped get the team/crowd going, although he shat a couple of outrageous barges from behind, the one on KDB especially. That said he was fucking shit at the time wasting from My Little Pony in the goal (never seen a ref walk repeatedly to the half way line with his back to play), and he was badly let down by his assistants for the ‘goal’

Sometimes it’s good for the soul to suffer disappointments, it makes the good times all the better. Roll on next season.

Good post Scotty.

Disappointing but the stats will say League Cup winners and premier league champions 2018 - Manchester City

What will it say next to Rags or Dippers ?

Lets not let the season fizzle out now we need to win our games to finish on the absolute high the team deserves.

You beat us over two legs, but the referee helped you so much. Not against RM they wont
They were the beneficiaries last night so they don't care but let's see how Liverpool fans react when they're on the receiving end of UEFA's corruption when they come up against one of the untouchable elite like Real Madrid or Bayern Munich.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.