Liverpool (h) CL QF pre-match thread

Liverpool (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we are 2 nil up at half time in this game no way will We let this one slip, we had given united a few beatings, the Scouser’s are a different animal, we know their arrogance about us, they could actually shit it knowing their could be a monumental defeat for them, I believe we could actually force ex time, I’m more worried about the officials after the past couple of weeks

Last 3 games against the cult, shipped 7 scored 8
If we are 2 nil up at half time in this game no way will We let this one slip, we had given united a few beatings, the Scouser’s are a different animal, we know their arrogance about us, they could actually shit it knowing their could be a monumental defeat for them, I believe we could actually force ex time, I’m more worried about the officials after the past couple of weeks

I'd be delighted if they shit themselves but if they keep 11 men on the pitch, not a chance in hell they'll not score in this game.

Given the Spanish officials history, current fortune with regards refs decisions, and our defensive downturn, this one will be 2-4 with one of our players sent off and a flukey couple of penalties for the Cult when they break at speed and one of our back 3 have to cut them down to prevent through on goal opportunities.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.