Liverpool (H) | Post match thread

Raz has had horrible luck with VAR in big games, especially at hone. It has to change soon
Thought he was ok today, his pace unsettled them but as ever his Achilles heel is being decisive when he has time to think. The early miss was unforgivable if we didn’t score from the resulting chaos
His finish from the offside goal was outstanding putting it through his legs, Pity he's not that composed all the time when he gets in.

Irrespective of what happens from here (and I'm confident we'll win the league after today), not replacing Aguero is the biggest f**k up of Pep's tenure.

That much is irrefutable.
Not Pep to blame for that one is it. FFP bollocks mean we can not go over budget for players and Kane (best available at the time) was priced out of our budget.

Irrespective of what happens from here (and I'm confident we'll win the league after today), not replacing Aguero is the biggest f**k up of Pep's tenure.

That much is irrefutable.
The £100m on Grealish would’ve been better spent on a striker but what do I know. I just think the amount of times a ball flashes across the 6 yard box and no one is anywhere near it is so frustrating.

We’ve started the second half poorly all season, i said it right from the off in the early games this season, this is from September:

View attachment 40061

About ¼ of the home stands hadn’t bothered getting back to their seats neither. While Liverpool fans had all got back to their seats, we’re well up for it and their team were the same.
Tbf it's a lot quicker nicking your half time refreshments than Queuing to pay!

My mate didn't even know they had scored, he said "been any chances"
I said " for them, they fuckin scored"

He was dumbstruck when studying the score board to see 2- 2 :-)

That was very enjoyable, but it really should have been over at half-time. We were far superior to them, but just couldn’t get the job done. The number of chances we spurned was unbelievable.

It was a great atmosphere, and the brilliant start only served to enhance it.

It was criminal how we let them back into the game. Twice. However, I’m sure Pep is happier with the point than Klippety.

Finally, it was great to see Ali B. 20 years since he was lighting up Maine Road. Where has the time gone?

Should have won that. Liverpool are a fucking great team but we dominated even looking rusty at the back. Mahrez has to score that at the end
Looks like Matip got a touch on it to lift it over. Allison was well off for a chip to work. Milner, Fabinho & Thiago should all have seen red against us this season. No way they'd have survived a man down. Liverpool have been kept alive by the officials. All the fouls, 2 easy reds today, not so much as a mention after says it all. The ball looked already on its way from KDB when they froze the frame for Sterling's "offside". Don't let all that stop the best team from winning the title

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.