Liverpool (H) | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not sure Burnley came to us with their full strength either tbf.

Sure I saw some pool folk point that out. Arsenal also let out a lot of starters against us first day back
Injuries and contract problems, in both cases.

Difficult this game. I don’t want to lose to them but I don’t want our players picking up injuries for a pointless game. Cup games are more important.

I can see a few snide kicks at our players too Liverpool would rather we win Fook all this season so going into next year confidence will be down.

pep can just play the kids for me

Noticed last week Palace played at Palace with no Guiata no Milojevic (excuse the spelling) and Zaha went off dead after about 5 mins. I note they are all playing tonight.Seem to think Palace did similar at anfield last season. Teams used to do this against united, I remember Mick McCarthy resting 10 players for wolves at the swamp a few years ago. Doesn’t feel right

Palace's outfield all played last year - but they had a 40 year old in goal who hadn't played in PL in 2 years. But was skillful enough to throw 2 balls into his own net, so credit due

When you say we show them what we are capable of or don’t show up at all, that’s one fucking spoilt post. I have never seen a City side under a Pep “not show up”. We have been beaten occasionally, we have played badly occasionally, but I have never seen us “not show up”. That is a fucking rubbish post
OMG. Do you get your knickers twisted every single time you miss the point entirely? The OP to whom I was responding suggested we shouldn't start our strongest side for risk of injuries. My point is we play weak sides the next 2 weeks... Have lost the title already so it's balls out vs. Liverpool.
If you had paid attention and weren't bent on just getting a barb in you'd realize that.

Full strength, balls out, no fucking quarter asked for or given.

I won't be watching us give these ****z a guard of honour either!

Sterling's due a couple against these as well.

Noticed last week Palace played at Palace with no Guiata no Milojevic (excuse the spelling) and Zaha went off dead after about 5 mins. I note they are all playing tonight.Seem to think Palace did similar at anfield last season. Teams used to do this against united, I remember Mick McCarthy resting 10 players for wolves at the swamp a few years ago. Doesn’t feel right
I thought same mate, sticks in throat but fortunately it was never going to change destiny of the title.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.