Liverpool (H) Pre-Match Thread | 02/07/2020 | 8:15pm KO

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by David 'El Mago' Silva, 29 Jun 2020.

?

Liverpool (H) Prediction

1. Win

60.2%
  2. Lose

22.2%
  3. Draw

17.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. @BluePhil8

@BluePhil8

I swear to fucking God, if City let this fucking spitting horrible **** in to our ground, and bend over to Sky, after he’s come in to contact with god knows fucking who, risking contamination of OUR stadium and staff, then I have lost all faith in the club. We would deserve whatever dicking the media and UEFA want to give us for being such pussies.

2. dobingsdobber

dobingsdobber

Even if they do,don't forget,as the old saying goes; The original is always the best.

3. kenzie115

kenzie115

They'd have to kick us bloody hard to make us forget we've already won the League cup.

ADVERTISEMENT

4. Bluethemaway

Bluethemaway

Will the FA/Premier League/VAR change the rules of football for theses dirty, cheating, snide bastards again ?

5. bluetonium

bluetonium

Should be up for this, two best teams in the premier league and we have a point to prove. But somehow I'm not fussed. League is done, and doesn't feel like the showcase event it should be because of no fans, and of course, var's influence on the reverse fixture.

A confident Sane up against Arnold would be fun, I blame Arnold in part for him getting injured - he couldn't handle him and got pissed off, and lashes out a few times - but may be that sane himself doesn't fancy it. He wants to keep fit, not go up against a petulant full back who often gets the referees protection.

It's be nice to not get beat, had enough of scousers (and the media) telling me that this season eclipses anything that has gone before, and would like to stop them getting a century. But I just worry var will have its say yet again.

Liverpool fans last season: one champions League defeats a thousand premier leagues

This season: one premier league defeats a thousand champions leagues

6. @BluePhil8

@BluePhil8

Don’t give a fuck if it’s sad - just sent this to the club;

7. DorisBlue

DorisBlue

As long as they dont knock one in from 25 yards in the first 10 mins (as they keep seeming to) we should win and outplay comfortably

8. mosssideblue

mosssideblue

Nothing sad about it, well said.

Would be interested to hear if you get a response.

higgi1p likes this.
  9. pavelsrnicek

pavelsrnicek

I hope we see Foden and Garcia start this one. I think we’d find out far more about how ready they are to play consistently at the top level of the game by playing the likes of Liverpool.

prestonibbo_mcfc likes this.
  10. blue b4 the moon

blue b4 the moon

It'll be blah blah blah SKY chose who they want & City have no say in who comes to work on the game....if he gets a reply.

For my money there should be nobody apart from camera operators & technicians from sky in the ground. The rest can watch on a screen like we have to do.

GaudinoMotors likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.