Liverpool (H) | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
We all know that Spit will be strolling around the stadium like nothing had ever happened, just like when he gozzed in that girls face. Imagine that being your employer and getting away with it? No fucking chance. And he is supposedly a role model, in the public eye. Dippers and scum get away with murder

We all know that Spit will be strolling around the stadium like nothing had ever happened, just like when he gozzed in that girls face. Imagine that being your employer and getting away with it? No fucking chance. And he is supposedly a role model, in the public eye. Dippers and scum get away with murder
I hope when play returns as normal I see him at the ground, I’d love to call him a horrible little **** right to his face. The same goes for most of the media to be honest. It might sound like a childish response, but it’s true. It winds me up that these fakers and pretenders who lie through their teeth can even walk around at our stadium with no shame, using us as a means to earn a living and eating our free food.

2018/19 - 1.
2017/18 - 1.
2016/17 - 1.
2015/16 - 1.
2014/15 - 1.
2013/14 - Injured.
2012/13 - 1.
2011/12 - 1.

Sergio Aguero has scored in every PL home game he's been available for against Liverpool since he joined, including the opening goal 3 times and goals changing match results (draw into win and loss into draw) 5 times. Over to you Gabby.

He surely can’t be anywhere near it after being our with the Cult at the pier head... he should be on two weeks quarantine

He disgusts me. Imagine being a man who did that? Rank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.