Liverpool (H) | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t give a fuck if it’s sad - just sent this to the club;
Spot on that fella!...a guy who I work with posted on social media about meeting a lady (of the night maybe?) at the train station right at the start of the outbreak, selfies the lot! he has a few of the bosses on there & they see he hasn’t been isolating like he should, so tell him to isolate for two weeks (unpaid) before returning to work, result.....job hanging by a thread, what a whopper! What makes spitty any different??

He disgusts me. Imagine being a man who did that? Rank.
I would love one of our players to go up to him during the game, 2 metres apart of course, and just tell him in a very load voice what a disgusting vermin he is. If anything shows the bias within sky it’s the continued employment of this utter cunnt

If Martin Tyler had an ounce of self preservation he would insist that Spit is nowhere near his commentary position , Tyler must be a hundred years old and definitely high risk , why Sky ever welcomed spit back is a mystery , how many othr presenters / pundits got a second chance after gross misconduct.

I wonder whether we'll go all out like normal or if we'll play more conservatively like we did against them at Anfield last season?

Well it would not be clever to give them all the space on easy counters like we usually do. Our wide players will need to support the fullbacks.

Don’t give a fuck if it’s sad - just sent this to the club;
I hope you don’t mind @Bluephil but I’ve copied your message and shared it with MCFC via Facebook as I agree with every word.. I told the club I’d be personally offended if he is allowed to set foot on the Etihad Campus.. Any issues I’ll delete the post so let me know my DM if it’s a problem

I hope you don’t mind @Bluephil but I’ve copied your message and shared it with MCFC via Facebook as I agree with every word.. I told the club I’d be personally offended if he is allowed to set foot on the Etihad Campus.. Any issues I’ll delete the post so let me know my DM if it’s a problem

Well done you two

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.