Liverpool (H) | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not usually a fan of Rodri and Gundogan starting together - can be a bit laboured. But (as far as it's possible to make a stab at guessing Pep's intentions) I can see the logic in it tonight. Suspect it will be more a 4-2-3-1 than a 4-3-3 - with the hope that us playing with two deeper midfielders will disrupt their shape. If Wijnaldum and Henderson are both prepared to go and press high, there's a much better chance of us finding De Bruyne (and Foden) in the space between their defence and midfield. If they don't press both Gundogan and Rodri, then we should be able to dominate the ball.
In theory.

Given the fact that B Silva’s best ever game was at CM at home to Liverpool, I’m a little gutted he’s on the bench and Gundogan starts.

Worst business we’ve done in a while is renewing that bottle job’s contract.

Anyone else looking forward to seeing Liverpool getting their guard of honour? Whaddya mean, no? You miserable shower of tcsnu, I should ban the lot of you.
Wouldn't surprise me if they piped in that nauseating shite we all have to be silent for.

Given the fact that B Silva’s best ever game was at CM at home to Liverpool, I’m a little gutted he’s on the bench and Gundogan starts.

Worst business we’ve done in a while is renewing that bottle job’s contract.

bit harsh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.