Liverpool (H) | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
because at the end of the day I am guaranteed an hd pic with no buffering .
You are also guaranteed Raggy, dippery biased annoying punditry and commentary, even with the mute on you can see their arrogant, spitting faces. You prefer to pay for that rather than free SD buffering?

You are also guaranteed Raggy, dippery biased annoying punditry and commentary, even with the mute on you can see their arrogant, spitting faces. You prefer to pay for that rather than free SD buffering?
I pay for what i want thanks , I have other means and sources for watching games if needs be, but if i want to guarantee a stable HD picture with minimum fuss, then yes i will use Sky and laugh at the commentary . But tonight the commentary will be shocking and outrageously biased so i will use alternative sources thanks .

This is possibly the 1st irrelevant league game we've played for over 3 years. 17/18 we were chasing to 100 points until the last day, 18/19 we were holding off Liverpool until the last game, and if we had won at Chelsea there would still be something on this however far fetched and remote. Saying that, Liverpool may well have motivational issues too so with that in mind I'm not certain how this pans out and any score to us or them could be possible.

I’m sure someone has already answered but can you tell me which channel is showing the game in the uk ?
Thanks

By their standards Real are good, albeit not great yet, and are winning the league. Liverpool had 0 shots on target in Madrid against the 6th team in La Liga, we had 9 shots on target at Bernabeu. Why take away from our performance in order to back up a questionable point against our manager?

Wolves played against 10 man City for 80 minutes and needed gifts from our defenders to win both games while we hit the post. United away Pep made many changes. Different cases altogether, imo.

It was a good performance and once the handbrake came off we looked far superior to them and I believe we’re if we play to our best level. You can say different cases and fair enough you’re being positive. 8 defeats is poor as champions and defensive howlers have played a part I agree but they’ve continued to happen and without big changes this Summer I can’t see them stopping.

Would bench sterling tonight to spare him the embarrassment of the guard of honour, bri g him on after 50 with fire in the belly

I pay for what i want thanks , I have other means and sources for watching games if needs be, but if i want to guarantee a stable HD picture with minimum fuss, then yes i will use Sky and laugh at the commentary . But tonight the commentary will be shocking and outrageously biased so i will use alternative sources thanks .
Tonight! It's all of the time. I can't actually remember a match where the punditry was in our favour, even European games

It was a good performance and once the handbrake came off we looked far superior to them and I believe we’re if we play to our best level. You can say different cases and fair enough you’re being positive. 8 defeats is poor as champions and defensive howlers have played a part I agree but they’ve continued to happen and without big changes this Summer I can’t see them stopping.

I agree we need changes and I think Pep will do what is needed. For all our shortcomings, big part of which were injuries, we still can finish the season with several cups :)

Apologies - I have not read all 30 pages and I am sure someone has already said this, but if not, here goes: why not just play 11 kids tonight?

Then their 'guard of honour' becomes a joke.... I know its behind closed doors, but it is on TV.

It gives the young lads some experience of 1st team action WHILST giving the main guys a break - they have played many matches in the last two weeks anyway and there are much more important ones to come.

The Premier League might be a bit miffed, but it is not as if it is effecting relegation or Champs League positions or anything - if they fine us, so what (have they supported us with the UEFA thing???? - threatened to pull all English teams out of the big cup for example? I don't think so).

I don't care if Liverpool break our points record or any other record for that matter because one record that will never be beaten is this - number of jammy VAR decisions in one season (Liverpool 2019-20), I rest my case.

Apologies - I have not read all 30 pages and I am sure someone has already said this, but if not, here goes: why not just play 11 kids tonight?

Then their 'guard of honour' becomes a joke.... I know its behind closed doors, but it is on TV.

It gives the young lads some experience of 1st team action WHILST giving the main guys a break - they have played many matches in the last two weeks anyway and there are much more important ones to come.

The Premier League might be a bit miffed, but it is not as if it is effecting relegation or Champs League positions or anything - if they fine us, so what (have they supported us with the UEFA thing???? - threatened to pull all English teams out of the big cup for example? I don't think so).

I don't care if Liverpool break our points record or any other record for that matter because one record that will never be beaten is this - number of jammy VAR decisions in one season (Liverpool 2019-20), I rest my case.
The club is run professionally, and your suggestion is ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.